Ford Coyote Ti-VCT HP EFI ECU and Ti-VCT Controller Kit with Power Harness, Main Harness, Coil Harness, Injector Harness and Sensors includes NTK Oxygen Sensor
Introducing Coyote Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing Control from Holley EFI! Do you have a coyote crate engine going in your dream car? Is your weekend road race warrior powered by a coyote junkyard engine with locked cams? Unlock the full potential of your high revving power plant with the Holley EFI Plug and Play Coyote Ti-VCT Control Module.
- Now supports 2015-2017 Coyote engines
- HP EFI kits available
- Plug and Play main harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ stock cam shafts using stock coils (558- 110)
- Plug and Play main harness for 2011-2017 Coyote engines w/ stock cam shafts using Holley EFI coils (558-122)
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI software
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- Commanded timing matched within 1 degree
- User programmable tables enable the end user to fine tune aftermarket Ti-VCT compatible camshafts
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated stock cam position tables – eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Main harnesses come terminated with Ford TPS and IAC connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW throttle body to a manual throttle body.
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-13 for N/A applications
- Main Harnesses includes a Power Tap Connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
Designed to be used with a cable driven throttle body.
2013-2017 FORD COYOTE TI-VCT HP EFI KIT, NTK O2, USCAR INJ
Brand Holley EFI Emission Code 4 Harness Application Ford Harness Type Ignition Ignition Type Ford Coyote Injector Connector USCAR (EV6) Product Type ECU Assembly Part Number 550-625N
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle