This Harness is required with HP or Dominator ECUs. Includes, 13' long, 10 AWG main power harness, Qty. (2) 3/8" ring terminals and shrink tube (not pictured) . The harness is fuse protected and covered in braided split loom for additional abrasion protection .
The Main Power Harness MUST be connected directly to the Battery terminals. Do not connect them to any other location such as a disconnect switch, starter solenoid or distribution lug. The harness length is 13 feet. If you need to extend the length do so with 8 AWG or larger multi-strand wire.
Main Power Harness for Avenger EFI, HP EFI, & Dominator EFI
Brand Holley EFI Emission Code 3 Fuse 40 AMP max Harness Application Universal Harness Type Main Battery Power Product Type Power Harness Wire Diameter 10 awg Wire Length 13 Feet Wire Series Automotive TXL Part Number 558-308
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle